• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King of the Couch :: 10.28.07 :: North Brunswick, NJ :: RESULTS!!

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
MAIN TOURNAMENT
1. Doyoung
2. Keitaro
3. Mel X
4. Raven
5. Rashad
5. Retro RC
5. Eazy
5. Brian S
9. Sparrows Cry
9. Billy J
9. Tim C
9. Brian R
9. BJC
9. John L
9. Rob J
9. Sorrows Cry
17. Lance Cannon
17. JKBWLR
17. Mike P
17. Andre S
17. David A
17. Robert G
17. Tyler B
17. Mike S
17. Aaron L
17. Joe Lee
17. James G
17. Max P
17. Sticky Icky
17. Harold M
17. Leo B
17. Adam F
33. Anthony P
33. Darian
33. Steve B
33. Sergio
33. Bruce F
33. Sam A
33. Gerard
33. Anthony N
33. Tristen B
33. Joe G
33. Matt G
33. Gilbert R

TOTAL PLAYERS : 44

FINALS BREAKDOWN:

Brinstar - Doyoung
Kongo Jungle 64 - Doyoung
Battlefield - Keitaro
Pokemon Stadium - Doyoung
CHAMPION: Doyoung

3. Sticky Icky
3. Dash
5. Sergio
5. John L
5. Tim C
5. John K
9. Gilbert
9. Brian S
9. Aaron L
9. Ash
13. Andre S
13. James G
13. Sam A
13. Steve B
13. David A
13. Bruce F
13. Robert G
13. Clockheart
13. Tyler B
13. BJ
13.Mike S
13. Rob J

TOTAL PLAYERS: 24

Congratulations to our MAIN EVENT champion, Doyoung, and to our MINI EVENT champion, Eazy!

This was a GREAT event. Depsite being a bit overwhelmed w/o my handy dandy sidekick/girlfriend, April, helping me things went very smoothly. Great matches all around. The semifinals and finals were definately something to be watched, as all of our top 4 players put up incredible fights. Thanks to all you guys for coming and supporting King of the Couch, and I hope to see you all again on Nov. 17th in NYC for our regional event.

Peace

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
bRiNsTaR!?!? - Doyoung

KONGO JUNGLE!?!??!!!!...... - Doyoung

Battlefield aka normal stage aka even against gay Jiggs - Keitaro :laugh:

Twas funz fellow TSA dude. You need to come to Eazy's place more often to practice with Eazy, me, Yes, Mog, and Spamerer. I'm feining for Jiggs now.

Mel aka Ken34: Was fun talking with ya, hopefully next time we'll be able to play some matches. Look forward to it.

Raven: Nice Luigi you have there. If you learn some advance techs you could pretty beast in the NJ community. If us SWF members weren't there you definitely would have won. ;)

Suicide Fox: Great job running the tourney, keeping me on the other side of the bracket from Do, and ending it at a reasonable time. I'd love to play that suiciding fox of yours again. Still say you should change your name from Suicide Fox to "Falco", lol!

Eazy: *****, you need some Luigi practice asap, lol!! I would have loved to face you in the semi's cause you would have been my biggest challenge besides Do. My smash brother :)

Retro RC: Good job for getting the same placing as Eazy, lol!!

Nubs: Thanks for the cheering. Guess I was so nice to the crowd I had all them rooting for me. Sucks when I was getting ***** by a Jiggs, lol!

If possible I'll go to the next one especially since this tourney had room for friendlies including a nice enviroment and it ended early. Great job Suicide Fox :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
nice results finally posted lol got class now, so I will do shoutouts later

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i four stocked mel in semis, but that was cuz he got too nervous.
i suicided on battlefield, but no johns good match.
good stuff to suicidefox too, im stealing your combo. :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Were the rules gay or what?
Now that you mention it, lmao!!

Actually, I'm happy they were a lil gay cause now I know of some extra counterpick stages against certain characters. Brackets were setup funny due to single elimination. So many 5th places :dizzy:

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Mel aka Ken34: Was fun talking with ya, hopefully next time we'll be able to play some matches. Look forward to it.
wait...what? did this ***** mel really say he was Ken34? LMAO, imma have to call him up, thats hilarious...for the record, i didnt attend the tourny, my peoples, rashad and mel did, im glad they placed well. I will be trying to attend the one in NYC though, maybe.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
My fault Ken34, lol! I thought you were Mel. I didn't know there were 3 in the group :D
lol...there's me(rashad)aka shoryuswordsman but for short i'll be callin maself swordz

ken34 aka kev, he and i specialize more in mvc2 than in smash
mel aka TRU bka Tru skillz
but there's also another who plays on our level, john, goes by clown yoter. uses donkey kong.
also, i def need ta practice wit ya'll cuz my experience with fox and falco is extremely lacking

Top Bottom