• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King, Kish, and Magus.. [and perhaps DoYoung, and Jigglymaster]

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
I dont lurk in the jigglypuff forums as much because as of late it has become spam, unnecessary information, or tactics that I have been brainfed for countless days. a.k.a. "how do i wop?" and plently of rate my puffs.

I don't bother to post in the rate my puffs because you do a good job of covering most of their mistakes and the rest they just have to learn from experience. Jigglymaster has not been very active in the smash scene lately but he plans to attend a tourney coming up the 31st and hopefully he wont have gotten worse.

King and Kish werent here THAT often to begin with, and especially now since there isn't much to debate or talk about. Back then they would talk about the necessity of the pound or nair and such uses of odd attacks.

Magus? There is nothing technical left to correct, but he does stop here once in a while.

The only thread that I really look at in here is your "<--ChozenOne's "Learn to Fux With Amazingness" Thread-->" to see the latest responses of you and other people's posts.

Other than that, I've been practicing my falco and fox and we still have our money match chozen, since you couldnt make it, lets up it to 5 dollars best of 5.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Well that is gay i enjoy getting help from chozen but he has a whole different jiggly style then I do. I haven't been playing jiggly long so i like to here input from the other styles of jiggly. And for the top jiggly players in the US to abandon newb jiggly players to me means they are either stuck up or they are scared up and coming jiggly players will get better then them.

The jiggly community of players on this board that have useful input are slim and few the jiggly community as a whole sucks. I posted a few vids the other day and all i got is good job but at x:xx you should have did this. That is not helpful to me i need people telling me what major flaws of my game are. Am i fast falling wrong? is my approach wrong? am i to predictable? if so what can i do to change it. I know by no mean am I good or can compare to king or magus or other top player so i know there are major flaws in my game that if were pointed out and I was told how to go about fixing it I would become way better.

The King

Smash Ace
I don't because everything has already pretty much been said or discussed in here, and the questions that are left are being actively answered by the creator of this thread. Also, I usually enjoy talking about topics that spark my interest or curiosity, and have been writing more on generalized strategics more than character-specific ones. That being said, let's look at some of the topics found just on the first page of the puff forums:

"More Help plz"
"Help with my Jiggs'
"Kirby"
"Help me plz get better"
"Rate my puff"
"How much L-canceling does jiggs require"
"Rate this Hot new fresh jiggly on the block"
"Why dont i have a cool catchphrase"
"What others harness the energy of the Photosynthesizing Puff"
"Rate my Jiggs"

Catch my drift? =(
Most of the other topics already have had topics discussed about them just a few pages back, which also received discussion back when they were new. Not to mention that topics about stuff like rollout, sing, rest, and matchups can either be found just a few pages back, or in the other guy's character forum (like in fox vs jigglypuff, check the fox forums for some matchup help as well).

King Out

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Ironically I posted right before I saw this.

I read that you were the best Jigglypuff next to King anyway.

^_^

Top Bottom