• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede is amazing!

King D3

Smash Rookie
I just want to say that being King Dedede makes edge guarding incredibly easy! Orgasm means sweet spotting his F-smash. On a side note a good tatic is to dash at the enemy like your going to dash attack them, then jumping and pulling off a quick jet hammer. Works great!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Dedede's smash attacks are not very reliable. Yes they're strong, but they're also very slow, which makes it easy for foes to avoid those attacks.

showmeyagoose

Smash Cadet
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Dedede's smash attacks are not very reliable. Yes they're strong, but they're also very slow, which makes it easy for foes to avoid those attacks.
dont worry, you didnt burst any bubble.
please stop with the forced opinions, ok? thats how fights break out, which is lame.
i use Fsmash alot, i dont spam it, but it has good range & WIDE area, best used when the enemy is far away but may roll towards you.

if you miss you usually can recover fairly easy, the trick is the move is only slow before the pain happens, after it makes contact with the ground you arent stuck like that forever.

+ the fact people know its a killer, and will rather avoid it then go in and try to punish it

Johnny Smash

Smash Cadet
Yeah when people move onto the stage up from the ledge sometimes I catch them with F-Smash in between them being invincible and actually being able to do anything.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
yeah, i was wonering that too. but back to the F smash, you obviously can't spam it (duh) but with setups and other distractions like the Waddle Dees and the Chaingrabbing, You can pull it off at least once a match. Sometimes missing is enough to make the opponent aware of it, chainging thier gameplan up to look fo rit. but you won't do it. youll grab them, then grab them again, and then BAM!!! the earth trembles.

Top Bottom