• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Dedede Image Gallery (UPDATE JANUARY 17!)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I made a thread for Zelda, now it's Dedede time! Like I did for Zelda, I will be posting pictures of King Dedede that will be released in due time. So please, discuss King Dedede here!

King Dedede Official SSB Wii U/3DS Artwork

Wii U SCREENSHOTS

3DS SCREENSHOTS

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unfortunate only one shot of him on the 3DS was shown with his reveal. Hopefully we'll see more of him on the 3DS soon.

That aside, I'm really liking how expressive characters are this time around, so full of life and personality! Dedede especially given how much his expressions make him resemble his anime version.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Unfortunate only one shot of him on the 3DS was shown with his reveal. Hopefully we'll see more of him on the 3DS soon.

That aside, I'm really liking how expressive characters are this time around, so full of life and personality! Dedede especially given how much his expressions make him resemble his anime version.
Yeah, King Dedede's design is the best one so far. He looks surprisingly good on the 3DS version too.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Zelda's new pictures came up on the UK Facebook site a little bit ago, right? Do you expect to see similar pictures for the King?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Here's the new pic of the day!

"Pic of the day. King Dedede uses one of the strongest side smash attacks in all of Smash Bros. Use this attack wisely in battles."

Morbi

Scavenger

"Pic of the day. King Dedede uses one of the strongest side smash attacks in all of Smash Bros. Use this attack wisely in battles."
One of my favorite side-smash attacks. It is so helpful in FFA, I mean, the picture speaks for itself. :awesome:

It is understandable, if I was Sakurai, I would want to illustrate all of the cool HD pictures. One 3DS pic is sufficient, I mean you get the general idea and a glimpse of what he will potentially look like.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's another pic for the gallery.

And no, I personally don't expect to see another cluster of pictures on Facebook anytime soon, not specifically for King Dedede.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Here's another pic for the gallery.

And no, I personally don't expect to see another cluster of pictures on Facebook anytime soon, not specifically for King Dedede.
You could have waited a few hours for me to wake up, you know. Stealing my thunder. :)

Anyway, New Picture!

"Pic of the day. A group shot of the big guys. How much bigger are they compared to Mario?"

Is it just me, or does Dedede look awfully larger than his Brawl incarnation?

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I just wish Dedede would choose a friggin angle that doesn't make his size confusing.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Two new pictures!

"Pic of the day. Don't miss your chance, Zelda--King Dedede is knocked out."

Zelda: "Ah--soft and squishy."

I said it in the Zelda thread, I'm saying it here: Sakurai, are you even real?

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I just LOVE that screenshot. I used to take pics like that in Brawl all the time. Personally, I don't think any other smash has as much "oomph" as this one.

Top Bottom