• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King dedede finder......

Samus-T

Smash Lord
I demand somebody makes one! lol i dont have the time, nor do i know how to make a character finder, but it would be nice to know where all of my d3 brethren are :)
please make and sticky <3

whut?

Smash Journeyman
no u.
whats good about a finder anyway, ddd dittos?
(just found out we already have a finder)

this thread is now about waddle dees.
(>' ')>

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I saw you at the first San Diego Brawl Triweekly. I beat your freind Organ's toon link in tournament

That was awesome, you went to game 5 with dsf last hit in semis.. and game 5 last hit with DC's wario. So close man.

dan smith

Smash Champion
In the past, I've had good experiences with finders. I ran the Ness finder on the Melee boards, and met a good number of Ness players in my region through it.

I don't really know why the D3 Finder died out, feel free to bump it. It's probably on page...3...or 4.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
I saw you at the first San Diego Brawl Triweekly. I beat your freind Organ's toon link in tournament

That was awesome, you went to game 5 with dsf last hit in semis.. and game 5 last hit with DC's wario. So close man.
ya dude those matches were soo close. i got so tired towards the end but hey a loss is a loss, they were both really good, but im pretty sure i coulda beat DC X[

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah. Futile is just better and you went 4-3 against him. Losers bracket sucks :/

Are you going to UCLA? dedede needs to be repped good at the best SoCal tournament so far

Samus-T

Smash Lord
h3ll ya im going. i havent been to a lot of tourneys recently. i went to the san diego triweekly and the riverside tourney last weekend but thats it. fer sher im going to ucla and the next san diego tourney though :)

Top Bottom