• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King DDD vs. Pit

omniscience

Smash Rookie
Tip for playing Pit when he spams his side B. As King DDD you can grab through it, and turn it into a punishing chain grab. Thats how much range his grab has. Try it.

omniscience

Smash Rookie
I've done it many times, I can't test it right now to see exactly how you do it cause I don't have my wii. I think a dash shield grab spaced just right will go straight through it. Maybe some one should test this.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Are you sure thats legit. Cause 3D doesnt have good grab range......Did you playtest this?
It is legit, but you have a small window with which to grab him before you get hit by his move.

Also, DDD has probably the best grabbing range in the game (aside from tether characters, but his grab is infinitely better). Dunno why you didn't think that.

Top Bottom