• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Ddd vs Ike

Aether_Lord

Smash Apprentice
King Ddd vs ike... sounds like a good match... well it is. To me king ddd is like a falco/fox vs marth while ddd is marth and ike is falco/fox.... Ike can be chain grabbed by king ddd if you guys havent notice from 1%-35%

At 0:30 you will see ike get chained grabbed up to 35% and if you guys are wondering why he suddenly went to 35-60% during that combo he chain grabbed him towards a mine fyi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeBHzWM3Erg

Now at this vid at 0:10 you can see ike get chain grab here too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmNmm-bNns

What do you guys think will king ddd be a counter pick for ike or ike can find a way to get off a chain grab because king ddd worries me so much.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
From what i saw in this video(it could just be the Ike player sucks) but King Dede has a advantage...

Heres why:
King Dede, has a solid projectile to keep Ike back, Dede has a very good chaingrab, Dede is a heavy character so he will not die nearly as early as other characters when fighting Ike, Dede's seems to have better overall speed his aerials and other moves just seemed to be flat out faster...

Redragon

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Both Dedede's and Ike's aerials came out pretty fast that I noticed. Ike seemed faster on the ground though(dash speed, etc). The chain grab is not unavoidable, it was just bad DI on the Ike players part, and he started getting better at avoiding it in the later matches.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
k the ike player WAS NOT A NEWB he having trouble shifting from marth to ike (masashi is the 2nd best marth in japan)

ITP has played brawl wwwwwaaaaaayyyy more then masashi

and how much could masashi be good with ike after 1 day

just chill out people

Top Bottom