• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Boo..!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

School Lake Smash

Smash Rookie
So I have noticed I haven't heard anything about boo being in Smash Universe, but I think it's an idea to ponder especially since there are so many Mario enthusiasts that smash! Anyways I just created a profile to share this thought with the community. Tell me what you think and spread the word if you like this idea please!!

Smash fans United..
-Dr. Centers

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
So I have noticed I haven't heard anything about boo being in Smash Universe, but I think it's an idea to ponder especially since there are so many Mario enthusiasts that smash! Anyways I just created a profile to share this thought with the community. Tell me what you think and spread the word if you like this idea please!!

Smash fans United..
-Dr. Centers

There's actually an extensive listing of character threads that have been created already. The rules indicate that a character can't have multiple threads about them until they've been confirmed to actually be in the next game, and there's already a thread for King Boo. :)
Character listings
http://smashboards.com/threads/character-discussion-guidelines-listings-e3-2013-update.324452/

King Boo's Support Page
http://www.smashboards.com/threads/king-boo-how-could-he-work-in-ssb4.324941/

Welcome to the forums, though!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
For another rep i would probly perfer Petey Piranna & Dry Bowser (if made unique only)

Petey Piranna & Dry Bowser > Bowser J.r/Paper Mario/Toad/Waluigi.

But i agree Toad is most popular and to a extent most deserving.

School Lake Smash

Smash Rookie
Oo Petey would be sick too! Oh man and dry bones, I am so excited for smash 4 I heard so many different things about but I am very glad I found this site. Isn't M2K gonna game test smash 4 wasn't sure if it was a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom