• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killing with Sheik video

Tenletters23

Smash Padawan
NNID
Bungalojoe23
An adaptation of this thread (http://smashboards.com/threads/killing-with-sheik.417330/), it goes over the basic kill options of Sheik:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkOHoVeh_QU

I had to drag my starving body away from Bloodborne to get this done.
This video is really big deal. Thank you so much _Tree and Absol for taking the time to put this together. Killing with sheik is definitely the most difficult part of her game to master and this video will serve as a powerful tool for the sheik community. As Arikado has mentioned before, with respect to the downthrow up air set up, there is a percentage where your opponent can double jump away safely. Because of this, I think it's important that we do research on each individual character to figure out at what percentages with DI we can get the KO, and at what percentage that character is able to safely double jump out so that we know the percentage range of our 50/50 set up. These percentages can get really complicated because they're highly dependent on rage and stage (or platform) height. But maybe we can crunch the numbers for maybe the 10 most common tournament characters on all the Apex legal stages. I'll volunteer to do this research if you guys think it's worthwhile. It might take me a month to get the numbers tho.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Good contribution as always~

It's kind of cool seeing this amount of attention given to Sheik, given her relative lack of coverage in previous incarnations.

Top Bottom