• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Percentages

Famous

Smash Champion
We need a thread specifically dealing with KO Potential for Mario's killing moves on certain characters...

DK

Fair(not sweetspotted)- 115-130
Dair- 185-200? (Varies)
Fsmah- 85-90
Dsmash- 90-110
Usmash- 118-125
Bthrow- 110-130(Varies)

What does that word mean?
Dair= Down Air
Fsmash= Forward Smash
Dsmah= Down Smash
Usmash= Up Smash
Bthrow=Back Throw

The Bthrow kill percentages varies due to DI and stage placement...It's only garanteed to kill at very high percentages such as 185 and up. Dair is the same way and it shouldn't be relied on as a kill move..but it still kills.

Feel free to add to the list.

Geou

Smash Apprentice
How are you testing this, exactly? I mean, DK dying from a D-Smash at 90%? o_o

And even Mario barely dies from a U-Smash at 125%. Are you charging these smashes?

Famous

Smash Champion
Yes, DI was implemented. I'm writing down the percentages that a DK dies more frequently on...I want to hear other kill percentages from you all so I can make a compiled and accurate list

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
this would be sortof hard to do, i mean you also have to consider the stages used, mario's exact vector coordinates within a certain origin point of the stage..... I mean in sonics stage, i could knock out DK if we were off screen (magnetized), like with one hit...you know what i mean...

MarTh-

Smash Apprentice
I'm really suprised at how low that Fsmash is, that's awesome its like Doc's from melee

Top Bottom