• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kids Next Door - Battlestations! - Numbuh One Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
NumbuhOne.png

Who is Numbuh One?
Numbuh One, also known by his real name Nigel Uno, is a member of the elite Kids Next Door organization, serving as the leader of Sector V. He is the main protagonist of Codename: Kids Next Door and it's movie Operation Z.E.R.O, which ran for six seasons on Cartoon Network from 2001-2007. He is a calm and tactical leader with more great and successful ideas than hairs on his head.

What can he do?
The Kids Next Door have a variety of 2x4 technology at their disposal, and Numbuh One has used his fair share of them. Examples include a laser gun called the S.C.A.M.P.P, a heat ray called the S.P.I.C.E.R (which is used in his PTE in Punch Time Explosion), a melee weapon called the S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R, an explosive weapon called the B.A.J.O.O.K.A, and more. There's enough 2x4 technology in the series to create a full moveset?

Why should Numbuh One join Multiversus?
Kids Next Door is a very popular show, even long after it ended. The Galactic Kids Next Door project (which would have focused heavily on Numbuh One) is very well demanded and a petition to have it greenlit got more than a million signatures. Numbuh One, being the leader and the face of Sector V, would be the most logical pick to rep the series.

Supporters

So are you in, or are you old?

MARTINLUTHER

Smash Rookie
erm, not sure, for one, I am very happy i am not the only one who knew about the existence of Nigel Uno, but the Show is far from what i call "the most popular show, even after it was finished"

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yes, I love the concept of improvised weapons made out of objects which is a cool idea for a possible entire moveset.

Top Bottom