• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kid link

12soreloser

Smash Cadet
i dont know why but i'm unbeatable as young link but I suck as older link:veryconfu

i dont even know the difference

P.S. my smilie is a freak :freak:

my other smilie thinks he is dr suess :suess:

my smilies have problems; this has a smoking habit :smoke:

this one is a ****** :******:

this one eats all the time :hunger:

and this ones a nerd:nerd:

i beat them up :ouch:

algandar88

Smash Journeyman
well....younglink is faster than link, hes more difficult to hit since he is smaller...his bombs nd boomerang r stronger...but his sword has less knockback

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
If you can't tell the difference, I can guarantee you that your Young Link is most beatable. In fact, to most of the decent smashers on here, I doubt they could tell the difference between your Young Link and your Link.

Jash

Smash Lord
I find Link extremely easier then Young Link in many different ways. Hes big, he doesn't die, he has great range, great edge guard, Strong *** moves, an excellent and simple tech chase, a huge hookshot, and a bomb recovery to help with him huge hookshot, and last but not least.....a broken UpB that hits hard and spikes. Now theres a reason why i play better with Young Link then i do Link. Young Link my friends...has many things that i discovered on my own that Link does not have. Young Link is too good.

Chip.

you know what to do
QFT

I've actually have been discovering new trixies with Young Link myself; I blieve we should organize some sort of Young Link Trixies Compendium to help all the Young Link children out there <3

Chip.

you know what to do
I've seen that >_>

No, that's just a Tech Skill video, >_> nothing special (although I still liked it a lot Jash buddy ^_^)

That isn't a compendium; a compendium is a large organization of information to help others who seek it (the information)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Jash may be good, BUT Chip is better haha.

Chip is WAY too good :chuckle:
Don't be so sure about that, Jash beat Cort and PC Chris and Wes in a Money Match with his Young Link. I dun think any Young Link pulled that off yet.

Krip_

Smash Rookie
Don't be so sure about that, Jash beat Cort and PC Chris and Wes in a Money Match with his Young Link. I dun think any Young Link pulled that off yet.
Jash is pretty good, but they were only moneymathes not tourney set matches. Plus PC was using his tertiary, Cort had no experience in that matchup, and Wes is SUPER DUPER rusty :p. But still, those are some hard tasks to accomplish, regardless.

Although, Chip has played some pretty good players i thnk like Ka-master, Blunted Object, DJ Combo, Gimpyfish, CowEar, Patooty, Eggz, Hitsugyua, BladeWise, Dieslow, Silent Wolf, NoobKing,Jumpfreak and many other Professional players. i think he does really well against most if not all of them too, even though konsidering that some of tehm place really high at major tournaments like 0C3, FCD, and SCC.

I just think Chip has the best Young LInk out there, but Jash is still really good too. Chip is the greatest still, but both of them are really, really good.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Why do you guys keep saying DaWes is rusty? hes not rusty, he plays in every weekly in New York so he cant be. You guys probably got the wrong Wes, im talking about Samus Wes, the legendary Black Samus Wes. The best or 2nd best Samus in the world. He recently was in a crew battle. So no johns guys Jash is too good.

Krip_

Smash Rookie
Why do you guys keep saying DaWes is rusty? hes not rusty, he plays in every weekly in New York so he cant be. You guys probably got the wrong Wes, im talking about Samus Wes, the legendary Black Samus Wes. The best or 2nd best Samus in the world. He recently was in a crew battle. So no johns guys Jash is too good.
OK, maybe DA Wes isn't rusty, but he sure wasn't probably as good as he was when Oro was still around. And Wes isn't the 2nd best Samus in the world, maybe the 2nd best Samus (but a very far 2nd) in the nation, but HugS is far more superior. Patooty is the best Samus main in Canada BY FAR and is ranked 4th in all of Canada and is probably better than Wes. So yeah Chip is the greatest. No johns, life goes on ;)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
OK, maybe DA Wes isn't rusty, but he sure wasn't probably as good as he was when Oro was still around. And Wes isn't the 2nd best Samus in the world, maybe the 2nd best Samus (but a very far 2nd) in the nation, but HugS is far more superior. Patooty is the best Samus main in Canada BY FAR and is ranked 4th in all of Canada and is probably better than Wes. So yeah Chip is the greatest. No johns, life goes on ;)
Lol, hopefully one day we will see who is greater out of them two.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Does Chip. have any vids of his Young Link? Because if you guys say he's better than Jash, I'd love to see them. ;) Especially since I've only seen Jash's YL, and that was pretty **** awesome if I say so myself.

Luigi is getting boring, teach me YL!
I used to main YL specifically, and he started getting boring so I switched to Luigi. Just found that funny, is all. :p Now I main them both along with Samus. :D

Jash is pretty good, but they were only moneymathes not tourney set matches. Plus PC was using his tertiary, Cort had no experience in that matchup, and Wes is SUPER DUPER rusty :p. But still, those are some hard tasks to accomplish, regardless.

Although, Chip has played some pretty good players i thnk like Ka-master, Blunted Object, DJ Combo, Gimpyfish, CowEar, Patooty, Eggz, Hitsugyua, BladeWise, Dieslow, Silent Wolf, NoobKing,Jumpfreak and many other Professional players. i think he does really well against most if not all of them too, even though konsidering that some of tehm place really high at major tournaments like 0C3, FCD, and SCC.

I just think Chip has the best Young LInk out there, but Jash is still really good too. Chip is the greatest still, but both of them are really, really good.
I 3 and 4 stocked him last time in tourney.
Y link is terrible. it doesnt matter if anyone is good with him, they still wont be that great.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
My point proven, Jash fought PCs Fox that same day in tournament and he got way closer then that. I wanna see Chip beat Cort, what does it matter if Cort doesn't know the match up or if he does? That does not change the fact that Cort is an amazing Peach who has done spectacular in many big tournaments. Jash has done a lot of things going all Young Link in tournaments so you can say that Chip is better then him if you want, i would like to see him do the things Jash has the accomplished (Note: he is the Resident Peach Slayer).

Laijin

Smash Hero
Y link is terrible. it doesnt matter if anyone is good with him, they still wont be that great.
Your going to Viva la Smashcatalysm right?
I play against Foxes all the time and I know the match up really well.
I will also play against everyone else there too. lol. And i'll try to get all of these recorded.

Play against me and we'll see what you think about Young Link afterwards.

Krip_

Smash Rookie
lmao, SilentWolf, that's why i said most" if not all of them". So you're one exception, aside from that he does generally well against most everyone (remember though, most). Also there are no good foxes here in eastern WA so that's basically one of the firest times he's ever played against a good fox. i mean, who doesn't get ***** hard like that when they first play a good fox right?
My point proven, Jash fought PCs Fox that same day in tournament and he got way closer then that. I wanna see Chip beat Cort, what does it matter if Cort doesn't know the match up or if he does? That does not change the fact that Cort is an amazing Peach who has done spectacular in many big tournaments. Jash has done a lot of things going all Young Link in tournaments so you can say that Chip is better then him if you want, i would like to see him do the things Jash has the accomplished (Note: he is the Resident Peach Slayer).
From what i herd, Jash got ***** too by PC's Fox and got 3 stocked by his Peach too once( aside from the mm win) so ur point ain't proven. Chip is an all-out- Young Link main too and has NEVER used any other charachter in a tournament except for Young Link. You've mentioned a handful of good players Jash has played and even though one was Pc Chris but still, Chip has played a lot more pros from what i know. Also, i think you should know that you guys should convince Cort to come to the DAN2 Tournament and MM Chip, and i think he intends to mm Cort and we'll see how that goes.
Lol, hopefully one day we will see who is greater out of them two.
i would really like to see that too lol. I really like Jash's Young Link a lot too because it's just really good but I still think Chip is the greatest YL out ther haha :chuckle:[

Jash

Smash Lord
From what i herd, Jash got ***** too by PC's Fox and got 3 stocked by his Peach too once
Nah dude, get your story straight...i never got 3 stocked by PCs peach. I dun think i have ever been 3 stocked by a Peach. Oh and Silent Wolf, does that comment go for Luigi too?

Your going to Viva la Smashcatalysm right?
I play against Foxes all the time and I know the match up really well.
I will also play against everyone else there too. lol. And i'll try to get all of these recorded.

Play against me and we'll see what you think about Young Link afterwards.
Okay. I'll prolly still think he's bad lol. I play a really good YL enough to know that he's still bad when used good.
Guy said:
Oh and Silent Wolf, does that comment go for Luigi too?
No, Luigi is placed horribly wrong in the tier list, and is far better than YL.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Niether are the best...its obv me *****es

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Laijin and Jash should go at it at Smashcatalysm or woteva..i see you're both going..this would be sick

Top Bottom