• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Keep getting disconnected! Need Help!

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I try to join a room I get disconnected and everytime someone tries to join my room they get disconnected. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Captain 9wnag3

Smash Cadet
ive got the same problem =( i just become leader of group instead. makes it a bit better =)

ive also got a problem. every time i post mah sig doesnt show???well it does, but only if i insert it into the text -_-
see this will be post one , no sig( i did check the box)

nvm da sig did show!! =) falcon approves!

k ididnt see the last part of ur post. u still get disconnected even if u host?
hmmmmm....
Get a new disk .... maybe...but idunno.

--------------------------
got another problem forgot to mention.

sometimes on Basic Brawl ( lol yeah i play it) my game freezes as soon as i choose the stage

additionally, if i EVER play on BOE (online OR offline) my game freezes and shows error message >:(
i dunno BOE just messes up on my wii. i thought it might hav to do with da FS canceling glitch ( giglypuff, zoomed in screen, ect..)
Any one else got these problems?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
What error code does it give you? A lot of times knowing that can help you in understanding why it disconnects.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It has to do with the fact that sigs larger then your post aren't allowed.

9wnag3, your problem may be because of a messed up disk drive in your Wii, which hinders the system from reading the disk successfully. (ex; when it loads the match, transformations such as Shiek > Zelda) Post the error code I can confirm whether I'm correct or not.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
Check the error code if there is one and look it up on google.

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
A possible fix to this and the random disconnection is to set a Static IP in your router, then input it to the wii in advance setting, this would also mean that you would need to enter your primary DNS, ask your admin if you don’t know what your doing.

Hope this helped

Top Bottom