• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kate Micucci Makes Amazing Music

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=1079]Kate Micucci Makes Amazing Music[/drupal]

OK, so I don't know how many of you watched the new episode of Scrubs, but there was this awesome ukulele player on it named Kate Micucci. So I checked her out on Myspace and I think that she is amazing. She is also a part of a musical duo called Garfunkel and Oates. Her lyrics are fun and funny and the music is just upbeat and enjoyable.

Her Myspace
Garfunkel and Oates

I personally am a fan of "Mr. Moon" and "Walking In Loa Angeles" from her page and "**** You" and "Worst Song Medley" from Garfunkel and Oates.

She's also super cute!

Mith_

Smash Champion
Ahh yea dude. After I saw that episode I went straight to Myspace and added her. Turns out her music is pretty beast as well. Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more of her face on TV.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Yay Ted is useful for once! Jk :laugh:

That a Capella "Don't Fear the Reaper" they did at the beginning of the episode was hella tight.

Top Bottom