• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Chat glitch/issue

PabloTheLab

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new to online smash64 play and I've been experiencing and issue with Kaillera that I haven't seen mentioned on any of their help forums. Whenever I join a server my Kaillera window cuts off towards the bottom, which makes it impossible for me to access the chat input whenever I've loaded a game with somebody (If I've wanted to communicate with somebody I have to pm them instead). I've tried using the keyboard shortcuts to increase/decrease the zoom of the window, but nothing has helped yet. Has anybody every experienced this issue?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
This happens to me sometimes, just get a new version of Kaillera.

PabloTheLab

Smash Rookie
Dumb question,
How do you get a new version of Kaillera? Like reinstall my emulator?

Annex

Smash Ace
if that doesn't work you can access chat while keeping the game window on top by using ctrl-m
I guess with this problem you wont be able to read the bottom messages though, will you

Studstill

Smash Ace
Try telling the program to run in windows compatibility mode?
I think it`s not so much a Kaillera problem as Windows isn`t displaying it at the right resolution.

Last edited:

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
Thanks Kahnu, that did the trick!
Hai Pablo! I'm the one you were playing the other day, glad you took the advice and posted up a screenshot on the boards and I'm also happy to hear that you were able to fix the problem! I probably should have added though that for questions like this, it's better to ask them in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread instead of making your own. For future questions just ask there, that way the boards stay a little cleaner and you still get the help you need. Looking forward to more matches online with you!
http://smashboards.com/threads/ask-...-thread-read-before-asking-a-question.237869/

Top Bottom