• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kailera video capturing?

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
Use either of the other two, no matter how fast your computer is, Fraps will always slow down a game.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Depends on your computer, and the setting. I find that hypercam 2 is better for lower end computers.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
what framerate is the lowest that will still be presentable in terms of being able to actually tell what the players are doing lol

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Play on the smallest resolution, then record at around 50+ fps for smooth gameplay. Lower then that the game play will seem like it's been sped up and not very enjoyable to watch.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Not true at all.
How do you prevent it from slowing the game down? I've downloaded it, and even recording at 10 frames per second on the lowest resolution, it still slows the game down pretty badly.

Play on the smallest resolution, then record at around 50+ fps for smooth gameplay. Lower then that the game play will seem like it's been sped up and not very enjoyable to watch.
on kailera when you record anything higher than like 10, the playback is faster than it should be. this doesn't seem right, and its probably some setting i'm missing, do you know why its doing this?

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
It's possible to record with fraps. You just need a really good computer. Check out some of ecartman's videos, they're recorded with fraps and the quality is excellent.

Top Bottom