• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K-On! Appreciation

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Underaged high school girls forming a band is unbelievably cute/hot. Especially Mio. Mmmmm baby. I have a soft spot for bass chicks.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well I haven't watched that show but the only thing I got from it is that one of the characters in that show looks suspiciously like isayama yomi from Ga Rei Zero lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^^^^^

that's her right there...mio . Just give her a magical katana equipped with a summoned spirit and she's good to go

Will_

Smash Journeyman
You *******s just got me hooked on this ****.

arrrrggghh

I can never win against music and moe.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
that's her right there...mio . Just give her a magical katana equipped with a summoned spirit and she's good to go
No! Blasphemy! Mio came first. She was before all else was, is, or will be. She transcends -- no, CREATED time and humanity. She is the alpha and the omega. She is greater than yin, Yang, and Yun. She plays a left handed bass because if she were to ever use her dominant hand and play right handed the world would cry, glaciers would melt, and everything will over flow. She is the greatness of Jaco Pastorious with the heart of Jesus.

Just watch the show. You'll understand.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Mmmm, manufactured moe. Tastes like generic.

Also, remember that scene in Tropic Thunder where Robert Downey Jr. talks about how mildly ******** characters can be endearing, but you never go full ******? Yui has definitely crossed that line.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It makes me cringe. ........ not the best one to come out this season, IEO.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
No! Blasphemy! Mio came first. She was before all else was, is, or will be. She transcends -- no, CREATED time and humanity. She is the alpha and the omega. She is greater than yin, Yang, and Yun. She plays a left handed bass because if she were to ever use her dominant hand and play right handed the world would cry, glaciers would melt, and everything will over flow. She is the greatness of Jaco Pastorious with the heart of Jesus.

Just watch the show. You'll understand.
bull****. FAIRLY sure Mio has no Genei-Jin super. Yun would **** that little girl until she bled, real talk.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow. K-On has to be one of the ****tiest shows this season. This season is full of complete ****. K-On is the complete opposite of Queen's Blade, which is also complete **** .Its a waste of life.

OP is a pedo.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
while i think this show is ok, and kinda funny, Queen's Blade and Sengoku Basara beat the dog**** out of this show. i give it a mid-tier rating.

also, Laijin = not a real man for thinking Queen's Blade sucks.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
K-ON isn't even the best moe**** show this season. That would be Hayate no Gotoku. The main character of which is more attractive (in drag) than all 4 of the K-ON girls combined, even though he's a guy.

Laijin

Smash Hero
while i think this show is ok, and kinda funny, Queen's Blade and Sengoku Basara beat the dog**** out of this show. i give it a mid-tier rating.

also, Laijin = not a real man for thinking Queen's Blade sucks.
Queen's Blade is better than K-On cause at least it keeps me entertained the entire time. I can actually look past the ****ty story, characters and pretty much everything about the entire show.But it still manages to keep me well..entertained for obvious reasons.
K-On does'nt even have that. Its just really really ****ty.
I will agree that Sengoku Basara does beat the **** out of this show(It is the top tier anime of the season).

Top Bottom