• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K.O moves ?

NyGGz

Smash Rookie
First of all sorry if this is been posted before for some reason i can't use the search button

I just got brawl and started playing Olimar and was wondering about any good K.O moves. I know of the purple pikmin to deal amazing knockback and mostly use my Fair to score Kos but I was wondering if anything else would be useful since i cant really get a good shot until meter is at 130-150%+++

keeper

Smash Champion
Usmash
Dsmash
Fsmash
Up throw with a Purple
Back Throw with a Blue
Dair with Red, Blue, Yellow, and Purple

Those are what I mainly use to kill, other than Fair and Bairing them as they try to return.

Rorus Raz

Smash Rookie
Blue Forward Throw seems just as capable of killing as back.

Uair can kill at decent percents with a color. Yellow, I think? Might be wrong on this.

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
Olimar's Down-Air attack is extremely effective with Yellow, Red, and Blue Pikmin. Purple ones might work, but I haven't tested it with Purple Pikmin extensively to confirm anything.

It's quite simple to perform, as well. Just launch your opponent off of the stage. As your opponent is trying to recover, jump above - or into - your opponent and hit Down + A, or just hit the yellow C-stick downwards. If successful, your opponent will either get slammed into the bottom of the screen, or he will be pushed down so low that he can't even recover, and he will fall to his death. Not to mention, it is extremely satisfying to do.

Watch the end of this video to see the beautiful Down-Air attack in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmM1pCYCv6A

keeper

Smash Champion
Blue Forward Throw seems just as capable of killing as back.

Uair can kill at decent percents with a color. Yellow, I think? Might be wrong on this.
Yeah, the yellows can kill off of Uairs at higher percents.

I've never really use the forward throw as a kill move, I generally have more luck with the back throw.

Top Bottom