• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just when you all thought Brawl could'nt possibly get any worst than it already is

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey. Don't be an as-shole. Theres no need for that man.
im serious. im usually not the one to be like "serious business pissed at you" but why even post this here in the regional zone. we dont care

plus, i dont believe in this "air tripping" and i think its just Yuna fcking with everyone just so he can get off on it

Laijin

Smash Hero
im serious. im usually not the one to be like "serious business pissed at you" but why even post this here in the regional zone. we dont care
Hey. Honestly, I don't even know who the hell you are.
So without even having a slight clue towards your existance other than seeing you post in a bunch of FL threads and you enjoy joining in on the lai-hate, I don't see how you could possibly speak for everyone else.

Like honestly. You think this is pointless? But im sure if you click on the Atlantic South forum you'll always see spam threads floating around that even have less purpose than this.

So instead of voicing your opinion to me, cause honestly, I don't really care about your opinion(Yet im actually responding to this :\). Go waste your time doing something else like getting better at this game than replying to my posts.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Yea Game you gotta waste your time like Lajin posting spam in the reginol boards.....trying to get more reason why Brawl sucks (which it doesn't)

And yes...im being sarcastic...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey. Honestly, I don't even know who the hell you are.
So without even having a slight clue towards your existance other than seeing you post in a bunch of FL threads and you enjoy joining in on the lai-hate, I don't see how you could possibly speak for everyone else.

Like honestly. You think this is pointless? But im sure if you click on the Atlantic South forum you'll always see spam threads floating around that even have less purpose than this.

So instead of voicing your opinion to me, cause honestly, I don't really care about your opinion(Yet im actually responding to this :\). Go spend your time doing something more useful like getting better at this game than replying to my posts.
trust me, if there were a way here at work i could get better at the game, i'd be doing it already. the best i can do is read forums to find out if i can go to someone's house after work to play, so i CAN get better. that or laugh at the weird things people say on the character threads

I havnt joined in the lai hate for no reason. i just hate all this air tripping BS and you HAPPENED to be the one to bring it into the regional zone, where im sure a large majority of people here dont care.

And yes, there are other spam threads, but i dont care about those because they arent about claiming some stupid thing is in the game when it really isnt. Its mostly people just johning, someone saying melee > brawl, or something not even related to brawl (lawl 360s)

Obviously you cared enough about my opinion to make that lengthy post, and I dont make a habit of replying to your posts because you're laijin. In fact, i dont even remember replying to any of your posts besides this one. just shows how little i care if i have done this before.

I dont know who the hell you are either besides seeing you post in FL threads, and honestly, until i have to play you in a tourney match or even a friendly, i dont care to know who you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom