• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just realized something about side taunt

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
...what if it can be taunt-canceled? Knock someone off the edge, then like a fifth of a second to switch to ice beam, to better edgeguard?

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
There was a taunt cancelled switch fairly early in tonight's stream. It doesn't look easy to do, but it seems that you can shave off some time. Not the whole animation, though, if I understand it correctly.

KariteSama

Smash Apprentice
There was a taunt cancelled switch fairly early in tonight's stream. It doesn't look easy to do, but it seems that you can shave off some time. Not the whole animation, though, if I understand it correctly.

I was there and saw it happen. Those of us watching kinda freaked. It was cool.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I saw that too. It's funny, people seemed so surprised and were all impressed with the player for thinking to try it but that was literally the first thing I thought of when I learned beam switch was mapped to taunt.

Top Bottom