• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just putting this out there...

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
I am with what appears to be the vast majority that hates "with anyone" wifi play.

However, I also have seen that some people are upset that they can't invite people from it.

What about this?

I had this fictional language planned that the game and watches would use in later seasons of my brawl machinima, dairantou gaiden.

it's called gamewatchanese.

It's a gesture language, where you speak with actions:

there are 7 distinguishable positions one can be in:

facing right

facing left

jumping up

jumping up to the right

jumping up to the left

ducking to the right

ducking to the left.

to say a letter, one would use just this motion, or combine one of these actions with a button:

standard attack, special, and shield.

that's 7 standard plus 3 extra sets of seven.

7 times 4 equals 28, so that's all 26 letters plus 2 for space and period.

So for example, A would be a dash to the right, B would be a dash to the left, C would be a jump straight up, etc, moving down the list in that order.

for numbers, you taunt, then duck that number of times then attack if you did it right, or jump if you did it wrong.

I understand that this entire idea is completely absurd and impractical, so please don't tell me so. My hope is that either it has potential, or somebody else will take the idea and evolve it into something better, and more sane.

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
Yeah, except no one would take the time to learn this, so you'd just think the player was an idiot moving randomly like a 3 year old. Plus, its only a two minute match. Nice try, but its about as useful as using ducks to speak with morris(sp? im having a brain fart) code.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
I think it will beter to give numbers, and one both are on registered, uses the taunt mensajes... but they both should have seen this post... so i think it never will probable happen sorry, it will better just levae here the friend codes

Top Bottom