• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Joined :D - Some Stuff 'Bout Me

Jarelo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jarelo
Yo! I've been playing smash since I was younger with Melee being my first game. I didn't really get serious about becoming good (at least, to beat my friends) until around 2 years ago, and I've been participating in small private Melee/Brawl tournaments that one of my friends throws. Melee Main: Sheik. Brawl Main: Kirby. I know Kirby isn't high tier, but I always manage to outplay my friends with him since they don't watch too much Kirby online. I have been following competitions for a while, but I don't know why I never made an account here. I'm not that good at Melee, as I can't really work on precise movements with the one 3rd party GC controller I have :/ . Definitely looking forward to the Sm4sh bundle to get the adapter and controller, since I need one. My one hope for newcomer in Sm4sh is SHULK from Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii. That game is absolutely amazing, one of my favorites, and I feel that he would be a unique sword-user in the next game. Anyways, I don't have much else to say, but I'm looking forward to perusing these forums! :D

Raveks

Smash Rookie
Welcome fellow Sheik main ;) ! I am new here as well and i'm glad to say the community is awesome, the Sm4sh bundle is also on my list and i really like your idea for SHULK being a newcomer.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay :).

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Me too! And X being shown off some at E3 made me even more hype. Nintendo is definitely getting my money during the final quarter of the year and next year!

Top Bottom