• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just finished watching the Smash Brothers documentary, now I'm here!

Samsonlicious

Smash Rookie
My first game was Melee back in 2004 when we got our first console, the Gamcube. I was only 10 years old at the time so I had no idea that there was this huge community, I exclusively played with my two younger brothers (who I still lost against).

I usually main Toon Link. I just think regular Link is too heavy and Toon Link is just for me. I like Sonic too as he's one of the fastest in brawl and I can keep up with him while my friends can't >:) Other than that I'm cool with anybody.

Hailing from Vancouver, BC. I'm sure there's a smash community somewhere here.

I'd love to just socialize here and meet people who have a passion for this game. I still have my trusty old Gamecube (though all the controllers are now busted) with that same copy of Melee, my Wii and Brawl, and now my 3DS and WiiU in anticipation for the next one! Maybe add my friend code and we can smash in the near future ;)

Nice to meet you all!
- Samsonlicious

2423-2119-5382
Twitter: @ Samsonlicious Samsonlicious

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hiya Samsonlicious, welcome to SWF! :)

If you are looking for tournaments and events local to you, I would suggest stopping by your Regional Zone and getting in touch with the people in your area. I believe I saw something about monthlies in Vancouver after skimming around the section, so looks like you are in luck!

Btw, we also have a thread dedicated to wifi Brawls as well if you are ever interested in that, the thread also works as a social thread as well, so feel free to introduce yourself there, too.

Hope to see you around~ :teemo:

Top Bottom