• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just another guy who needs some help.

Oninova

Smash Cadet
I realise I'm probably the 6,488th person to create a thread like this, but I've looked everywhere and it has proven difficult to find a guide specific to my situation.

That's not to say one is non-existent; if someone could direct me to one, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, human help would be even more welcome. Anyways...

I installed the Homebrew Channel and GeckoOS onto my Wii last night. Currently, I'm stumped on how to apply codes to games, and furthermore, to enable custom textures for Brawl (the primary reason I decided to hack). It should also be noted I'm using a PAL Wii, and the majority of support seems to be directed at NTSC system owners. So yeah, right now I'd really love it if someone could step me through how to get some codes working, and how to import and change character textures. (If it isn't too complicated.) Oh, and if it's of any vital information, I'm using a Mac. Although I think I may be able to get Windows-only programs working if it needs be.

Again, any help would be highly appreciated, especially since it'd probably require a great deal of effort to get this noob off the ground. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom