• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a thought

PK Webb

Smash Champion
hey i was just wanting to know if grab releasing at the edge is helpful for pit. When i do it to my friends its easier to d tilt spike them or bair them into the stage. It works ok for me so i wanted to share

Konflyk

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure about helpful, but I've used it after I CG to the ledge grab release and most of the time I think people are more focused on grabbing the ledge than attacking since one of their jumps just got eaten up, I doubt you'd be able to get away with this on the same person multiple times, but the Bair would be a nice move I've only used it for a easy tilt spike.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
hey i was just wanting to know if grab releasing at the edge is helpful for pit. When i do it to my friends its easier to d tilt spike them or bair them into the stage. It works ok for me so i wanted to share
i noticed you went from a sheik main to a pit main... welcome, friend! has he been a secondary all along or did you just pick him up afresh?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i just picked him up just because i was bored then i started getting into his at's and stuff like that and i realized i was using pit alot more than sheik. i just like character with alot of at's to learn and pit is just full of them.................thanks for the welcome

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm grab release, depend on the char youre playing, if its a char with mirrorshieldable UpB's then yea it can be, or if its snake out of his cypher, thats always fun, sure he can blow himself up with a down b but then he just took a some damage and put you in a good position to kill him, i dunno about all the other chars though, i shall check it out

Top Bottom