• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just A Little Video I've Been Working On....

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Well, my dad wanted me to remove all of my smash videos from the computer, so I decided to make a combo video out of them. After going through the tedious methods of Movie Maker, I came out with this. It's nothing THAT impressive, so don't expect the best video ever. Besides, I couldn't even use some of my best footage since MM kept crashing T_T

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_4rc7dSYk

I doubt it that I'll upload it somewhere for downloading purposes, unless of course there are several requests.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
hmm pretty cool combo vid. i liked the ending tho when u made the fox break out of ur grab just to fall to his doom. u did some pretty nice stuff that me nor my friends ahve done. altho i dont really play mewtwo, my friend mains him. so nice job

quak

Smash Champion
best clip you had is at 445 when you tech-chase that C falcon, and then kept saving him :laugh:

good ****, but you have alotta filler, cash out for an external harddrive. They're cheap and it'll get your dad off ur back.

Or if ur loaded, you could buy ur own comp :p

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
why you had to do my dawg, fox, like that man? he said he was gonna pay you. he had yo bread man. couldnt you just wait?

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
heck yeah. im allways ready to smash, but when...are we sopposed to be smashing. the day is almost over and no info yet.

WhyBooger???

Smash Cadet
Hey Man Cool Vid It Was Really Interesting To Watch......And I Would Feel Really Bad If I Was That Fox In The Ending.....................Great Vid Though

Top Bottom