• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just A Dreamer Here; Infinitely Dreaming...

BlastState

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlastState
3DS FC
0946-2825-3438
Hey guys, I'm BlastState! I live in the Southeastern U.S and have three passions: gaming, eating, and dreaming. As a soon-to-be high school graduate, I may find myself too preoccupied to hang out on Smashboards often, but I definitely plan on socializing with others who share my love of Smash Bros. when I find the down time. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a "casual" player, since I prefer 4-player FFAs with items on while on hazard-filled stages, but I don't mind getting into a 1-on-1, itemless showdown on tourney-legal venues.
Anyways, I hope to be able build nice relationships with you fellow users while I'm here, especially with the release of the new games on the horizon! This should be fun!

arodbaybee

Smash Rookie
What's up, BlastState?
I'm new on SmashBoards as well and figured I'd introduce myself. We happen to share the three passions of gaming, eating and dreaming! Haha. What other games do you like to play besides Smash? I'm big into old school Resident Evil games and Final Fantasy. What kinds of foods do you like?

I was never too into the 4-player FFAs in Smash for some reason. I guess I just don't like how chaotic it is. I prefer the even, calculated flow of a 1v1 match.

Anyhow, welcome!

Top Bottom