• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June in Houston - Melee, anyone?

asdfrunner

Smash Rookie
Hello there,

my name is Nikolaus and I'm a college student from Austria. I've been playing Melee competitive for a few months now and I'll be going to Houston, Tx for work in June, are there some Melee meetups I could join during that time? That would be swell :D

regards,
Nik

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
Hey :D welcome to the community :D i have no idea why people don't welcome new members anymore ...

about Houston i can't help you :( hope you find something

Lagann

Smash Rookie
Hello and welcome. I'm from the San Antonio and I have to tell you, if you want to join a tournament often, they are usually held in the Dallas area. If you can make it there it's great but besides that all of the tournaments are spread out. http://smashboards.com/forums/tournament-listings.51/?prefix_id=4 That's the southwest tournament listing that you should look into. Hope you have fun while you are here!

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Hell yeah. In Houston but I've adjusted to Brawl's playstyle more so I can play Brawl better. Heh.

Still, enjoy life here.

Top Bottom