• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Leonyx's Lounge - Smash 4 Weekly

Leonyx's Lounge - Smash 4 Weekly
Posted by bader
Leonyx's Lounge
Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 06:00 PM
Until: Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

bader

Smash Cadet

Pittsburgh's NEW Smash 4 Weekly Tournament
in association with Leonyx & Co. and OG PGH Smash 4 TO : Bader | AF

Facebook Link
^ For most up-to-date information, please check the Facebook Event!

Smash.gg Event Page

^ Entry through smash.gg is required, so please make an account if you don't have one already!

Stream

(Currently brought to you by AJMLink)

Leonyx's Lounge is a new PC bang in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. We will be holding casual style $1 entry tournaments every Thursday, and will soon be running Sunday bi-weeklies with a higher buy-in/cash prize. We are only running Singles during our weekly events, but will be running Doubles/Singles during the bi-weekly.

WF, LF, & GF are all ran as BO5 sets. The most up to date official ruleset will be used. Bonus side events may also take place during certain weeks, such as crew battles, jank roulette, ect.
Venue Information:
Leonyx's Lounge currently operates on a 24/7 schedule, with free entry. There is a lounge area with a big leather couch and projector. Many tables & chairs are available for use, with floor outlets for AC and Ethernet. The venue is well equipped and is very spacious for extended gaming sessions.

During events, the doors outside of the venue should be propped open. If not, you can enter through the beer store located downstairs. Inside the main hallway of the building, locate the elevator by the back doors and take it to the 2nd floor. There you will find the event. I will try to post pictures to accurately direct attendees in the future.

Street parking is widely available, as well as the parking lot in front of the building and the convenience store next door. Don't worry, as the venue owns that building too.

Relevant Links:

16Pains

Smash Rookie
NNID
16Pains
Love the venue! So spacious and comfortable. Plenty of room for a bunch of people here.
Also they serve wings downstairs

AceDetective742

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure I can make it to this I sure hope so! But I've been looking around and what happened to victory pointe? Is there still tournaments there? I saw the venue site only had the one from the 28th of May and then I didn't see anymore scheduled? What's up?

bader

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure I can make it to this I sure hope so! But I've been looking around and what happened to victory pointe? Is there still tournaments there? I saw the venue site only had the one from the 28th of May and then I didn't see anymore scheduled? What's up?
Hey there! Sorry I didn't see your post until now. I am the TO who ran events at VP for nearly two years.

We recently switched venues as Leonyx's Lounge is willing to provide everything we need to grow the community. Hopefully you can make the trip some time to see the new place!

AceDetective742

Smash Rookie
Hey there! Sorry I didn't see your post until now. I am the TO who ran events at VP for nearly two years.

We recently switched venues as Leonyx's Lounge is willing to provide everything we need to grow the community. Hopefully you can make the trip some time to see the new place!

Ok so do I have to register at smash.gg or can I pay at the venue when I get there? And one last thing, is this every Thursday? and I know the blue lantern tournament is this Saturday? Can we just register at the door like Victory Pointe?
Sorry to bombard you with these questions but I'm just kinda new to the scene. XD

R0L0T0NY

Smash Rookie
When does the smash.gg event page go up each week. looking to come next week (July 20th)

Top Bottom