• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jumbo Hoop Option

GoddessBracelet20

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I haven't had a big presence in this group and that has been a bummer because of work and blah blah. Well, I have been messing with the customs and have found something that is at least neat. I have videos of differenct characters this working on, light, heavy, and mid weight characters. From what I can tell so far the lowest amount of damage needed for this to activate is at 20%dmg with Shulk.

On the average, you will want to have an opponent between 35 - 40%

THE ACTUAL THING I'M TALKING ABOUT :) -

So, when you put someone in a grounded state from jab-jab-jab, position yourself to the left of their body using the jumbo hoops. It takes a small amount of aiming but you will catch them out of their mash or normal jump out and they will be stuck in a combo, and take on average 16 - 21% more damage. This might not be much right now, but it is something that can happen. So far, i haven't seen a way that this would put WFT in a bad position since you can carry them to the ledge with this.

Right now, the computer i'm on does not have a way for me to upload my videos from my 3ds, is there a remote way to do this from the 3ds? If not, I have another computer that I can upload this to my youtube tonight. Then I'll throw this into the thread. I'd love some feedback on it, is it not worth it, viable, something fun to mix up, that kinda jazz. Have to go for now! Keep on training fighters!

GoddessBracelet20

Smash Rookie
I am excited to post what I have. Unfortunately, I am about to start a whole night of Shadowrun, otherwise I'd pop them up. Also, my roomies Wii U will be gone for 2.5 weeks so this is all i'm going to be able to contribute for now, but my mind is gonna be racing!

I'll make sure to edit what I have and make it at least look decent. :)

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Well, thanks for what you've given! I'll drop this in the combo guide too.

GoddessBracelet20

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I discovered that my other laptop does not support my sd card, which super sucks. So I have the videos, but no way to upload, and no wii u for a few weeks. Anywho, I'm headed to a tournament in AZ on saturday and I'm going to do my best to play aggressive WFT and get on stream!

Top Bottom