• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joshua (FE: Sacred Stones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slambros

Smash Ace
By the way, this is my final thread for the day.

Once I started playing Sacred Stones, Joshua instantly became one of my favorites from the game. And I also heard from somewhere that he's also a fan favorite. I think he would work because he's a myrmidon. In other words, a sword using character that's not a blue-haired lord and a potential moveset that would be easy for the developers. Even if he doesn't have strong chances, he's still very cool. I, at the very least, support him.

Moveset: Indefinitely based around a sword. INDEFINITELY.

Final Smash: Definitely his critical, because I thought it was awesome!

Colors: Keeping the hat and hair color throughout, his suit colors would be:
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
& White.

Enjoy Discussion!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Literally zero chance... He's not one of my favourite units though... Recruiting him is a pain.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Literally zero chance... He's not one of my favourite units though... Recruiting him is a pain.
Just to be clear by saying recruiting him is a pain you mean that you went through the trouble right? Because if you didn't you may have made the single biggest mistake in your life. That's like killing off Haar in radiant dawn because you don't like prepromos. A big mistake. I think Joshua could at least warrant a trophy, I'd love to see him in sexy 3D.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Each time I send someone near him, 90% of the time, he would critical attack on them and kill them. :urg:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't want to see Joshua's "Sacred Stones"

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
No way, he'd be to OP because he'd kill everything in one hit.

For reals, though: I love Joshua and Sacred Stones, but Smash should be left to the main characters/Lords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom