• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joke Tips on How To Play A Competitve, Annoying Ness

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
This is meant for laughing or entertaining purposes, do not take me seriously:)

Tips On How to Play A Competitive or Annoying Ness
- Avoid disses and comments aginst Ness, block out your mind, thats their way to mindgame you
- Run for your life
- Dont try to use up+b, it will never help you recover
- Spam candle fire and wii sports baseball attack
- Chane Nesss into funy colors, my personal favourite, yellow and black aka The Bee
- Repeatedly taunt, it will annoy you oppenent, Hilarious!
-If losing quickly pause and hence press the rest combination
- Believes Ness is still available in Brawl
-always use yo-yo when people are close to ness...it is Ness's weakest yet most annoying move
-When fighting other Nesses, the real competition skill is try not to get bored before the other player
-Use Ness's homerun bat instead of the real one*
-Set your map as Onnet, to piss off your opponents, CARSSSS!!!
-Dress like Ness to mindgame your oppoenent
-Control the spammage of your up+b from far away
-whenever possible, use Ness's taunt...it is the only sure way to piss off your opponents, making them not want to play you, there they forfeit the match, making you win

Just jokes, if you guys have any other tips or anything feel free to add.

Levitas

the moon
Interrupt your own combos with PK magnet just to show them how helpless they are. Then interrupt their combos with PK magnet.

PK magnet, the other taunt.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
Heyyy. PK Magnet was my own personal taunt. I practically invented the technique of PK Magneting in the middle of my opponents combos, remember?

Levitas

the moon
Actually the first mention of PSI magnet was on page 16, and it was about SDing with PSI magnet.

The second mention was on page 24, by me, talking about Ness infinites in a satyrical manner.

The third was by you the post after on page 24, and it was about the simna combo: fair fair fair psi magnet, dair off stage.

Then I made a post that went something like this:

"The taunt is one of the most under-utilized mechanics in the game, and psi magnet is one of the best taunts. After all, taunting in a controlled fashion is very convincing bait.

Anyone else agree?"

I don't remember arguing the other side, but feel free to post with page numbers (I've got 20 posts per page if you have a different page number) of when I did if I forgot.

I bet you were just confused and gained my memories by taking my avatar, lol.

kenny10

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should change my avatar. I'm starting to confuse my posts for yours now because I look at the avatar and not the name.

Underneath your post about taunts is my post explaining how I use it in the middle of combos, so technically, it's my technique. You talk about mentions but I was talking about actual combos, aka Simna combo (if it existed, *sigh* I wish) then I went about how I used it a couple times in previous matches. Your talking about taunts and I'm talking about combos sooo...

Levitas

the moon
I suppose spamming would be bad advice for a Ness.

Depends, though. Spamming Usmash would be worse than fair, for example.
I don't see the humor in that suggestion, compared to dressing like Ness (preferably robo-Ness).

Top Bottom