• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

John Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
- I have cramps (seriously, those will totally f*ck up your day. You men are so lucky)
- I'm in labor
- Your (or my) character was so hot I couldn't concentrate (best used on Yoshi vs. Wario)
- The color scheme you chose offended my eyes so much that I couldn't bear to look at your part of the screen

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
- Your (or my) character was so hot I couldn't concentrate (best used on Yoshi vs. Wario)
You're right. Yoshi is the sexiest thing alive.

Funny thing about the "My fingers are broken" john is that, through some rediculously bad luck, both my thumbs are now injured. No kidding.

My right one was jammed when I fell and landed from a jump kick during taekwondo practice. I landed with my hand and my thumb took all of my bodies weight, bending in a way it was not meant to.

My left thumb was jammed when I was pushing against the armor (padding whatever the hell you call it in english) responsible for covering my torso so someone could kick me for practice. I was holding it the wrong way, using my thumb to push the armor away from my body, when I should have been holding on the straps. My master came and kicked me, and the blow pushed the armor, which pushed against my left thumb and bent it in an awkward way.

Both my thumbs were kinda swollen, though my right thumb has recovered. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom