• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggly's priority?

Lid

Smash Apprentice
I do not have a copy of Brawl on me right now, it is at a friends. What does jiggly's priority scale at with the other characters? I would like to make a scale of her priority with other chars if no one has a straight answer to this. so look forward to that, sometime.

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
Umm... priority doesn't matter as long as
a) the first move in the chain hits (only place you need something high on the priority scale)
b) you can follow up that first move
c) you have a good WOP to follow up section b
then you should be able to WOP your opponent off the stage giving them little if any time to respond(plus you have 6 jumps so who cares if the hit you once or twice?)
OK... that's for a WOP based playstyle, however for section a I would recommend pound or sweet spotted uncharged rollout(if they are in landing lag is the only time you would choose rollout). But beware there are sheilds w/o a care! Excilite! ends tonight! were off to never never land!(Enter Jiggz by Smashtallica)

Lid

Smash Apprentice
wow, i like the Metallica at the end and thank you but still, its so easy to recover in air now and to know if a character has more priority than a certain move of jiggs is good to know, there is very little time to know what move he/she is doing + your more priority move but you never know when the info could help.

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
Well OK...
Snake has SA frames at the beginning of his recovery, so no move can out prioritize that. However if you are fealing lucky try and grab him before he lands and don't hit him. afterwards watch as he falls to his death.
Pit has those blue wing things(extra Jumps) however he has a hard time dealing with you if you are above him. In terms of priority you just need to get out of his disjointed hitbox and you should be fine.
MK is a toughy due to his upwards twirly thing (b up I think) if he didn't have that I would say you handle him like a pit player. Rather than try and out prioritize him you have to hit him below the stage when he is relatively close to it and follow up from there.
TL is the one you need to out prioritize, try to stay out of his down air range at all costs unless you are so far below him that you can quickly jump to the side. Hit him with rising pounds during his lag/hitsun frames.
Olimar has a tether recovery and therefore is easily gimped.
DDD is hard to gimp unless you play mario or squirtle in your backup mains in which case just watergun him to death. If you don't play those characters you should try and footstool him as he is a huge target, just watch out for his uair, his up b, and if he is a risky penguin then watch out for his heat hammer thingy.
Tell me if I missed any huge threats 'k

Waddle

Smash Ace
Wall of Pain doesnt work that much in Brawl I think. Air dodging is too good in this god dam.n piece of crap game :(.

Top Bottom