• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
Jigglys moveset is this

1.Rollout, Jigglypuff rolls herself towards an opposition, the power of this move is determined by how long you spend charging up the move

2.Strikes, Jugglypuff can strike her opponant via Punches or Kicking if shes in the air, this is suprisingly effective,

3.Headbutt, Jugglypuff headbutts the fighter, this is her Biding move and so takes a time to do this move but it works

4. Another biding move, Jigglypuff spins around and then Falls, forcebly on the floor,

5.Sing, Jigglypuffs signature move in the pokemon games is a "Once-in-a-while" move in the smash bros games, Jigglypuff sings and only the other fighters directly next to her fall asleep, the amount of time they are asleep depends on thee damage theyve taken

6. Rest, To make this move work you have to be lucky, Jigglypuff falls asleep, occasionally if A character is next to her when this happens, the other player goes flying off the screen, this move does require luck so I dont use it as much

7.Grab, Like everyother character, Jigglypuff can grab opponants, She can also roll over them after this

6. Final Smash, Jigglys final smash is the Puff Up, In witch she Inhales to take up the entire screen and pushes all other players off, this is not as effective on bigger stages

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
All Jigglypuff needs is Pound, Back Aerial, Forward Aerial, Down Special, and Down Aerial. Maybe the grab attack and all 4 throws. The rest of her moveset is useless. Maybe Utilt and Airdodge could be useful.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
Rollouts also very useful, quite often I just find myself using rollout again and again, She has alot of moves witch only have a small chance of actualy working, let alone bieng effective

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Rollouts also very useful, quite often I just find myself using rollout again and again, She has alot of moves witch only have a small chance of actualy working, let alone bieng effective
No... it's not. It's impossible to punish online, and it's just a horrible move.

Don't use rollout. It's bad for you.

Celuz4259

Smash Cadet
true that when I play as jigglypuff I try not to use rollout cause I end up falling off the stage

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
true that when I play as jigglypuff I try not to use rollout cause I end up falling off the stage
Thats no why. It's because it's really easy to punish, and it leaves you open.

If you fall off the stage using it, you clearly don't understand the mechanic:

-You can charge it.
-You can turn.
-If you turn while in front of an opponent you will pass them without hurting them on the curve.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
No... it's not. It's impossible to punish online, and it's just a horrible move.

Don't use rollout. It's bad for you.

You say that like its addictive!!!

No I can switch directions whilst using rollout, If you use in the air its very good too, But I suppose you cant let yourself neglect other moves

Im off to Rehab to deal with my rollout addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom