• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's data; shield damage and block advantage?

Squiiidzoid

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5026-5302-6885
So I was trying to find Jigglypuff's data for her shield damage and block advantage on her moves, but I can't find it anywhere? Even Kurogamehammer http://www.kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Jigglypuff doesn't have her shield damage listed. And most other characters have a sticky thread for data like this, bayo and cloud already have this and they literally just got released, so I'm surprised puff doesn't.

I guess this is a request, please could someone get puff's shield damage and block advantage data for all her moves? Block advantage for aerials and maybe specials is usually done for both if you stay in the air, and if you hit them the frame before landing. I think this data would be really useful for figuring out what moves are safest on shield in neutral, and maybe for finding some shield break combos.

Last edited:

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
I hope this is correct. Used data from kurogane and formula from the ssbwiki's page on shield stun.

Last edited:

drakeirving

Smash Journeyman
It should be mentioned that the advantages there don't factor shield drop time. Some characters have fast jump canceled options for less than 7 frames of startup, but you should keep in mind that usually you can tack on an extra 7 there.

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
I've updated the image with a shield drop column.

Top Bottom