• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's customs!

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
I don't like any of them. I find them all to be worse than their original counter-parts except for one roll-out custom that I don't have unlocked yet that may potentially be useful for recovery since Jigglypuff doesn't stop when she hits an opponent and maybe it can be used for shield pressure.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I don't like any of them. I find them all to be worse than their original counter-parts except for one roll-out custom that I don't have unlocked yet that may potentially be useful for recovery since Jigglypuff doesn't stop when she hits an opponent and maybe it can be used for shield pressure.
Raging rollout btw. So you'll know when you've unlocked it. I prefer regular rollout, but raging rollout certainly is better for recovery. Thanks for the reply!

Top Bottom