• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Techskill maintence! Wait... What?

Masondeanm

Smash Cadet
Okay, I'm not gonna bother quoting all of this cause it will be too much of a pain.

•Inputting a dash before a wd doesn't give your wd any more "momentum". The only thing that changes is instead of your character standing still for its jumpsquat, it will slide in the direction it was moving. With Puff, this slide is very small.

•I'm not sure if Puff even has a reverse up-b, because they're exactly the same. So even if she does technically have one according to the game's code, it's pointless to ever try to input it.

•If spacies are messing up their shield pressure, I would recommend grabbing them, not WD OOS fsmashing. Now if they're behind you or at a high percent, then sure, but you don't mention that.

•"Retreating" dair OOS is not a good option, you'll hit them with the beginning of them move if at all. Now if you are just talking aerials out of shield, and not necessarily retreating with them, then you're wrong, uair is definitely an option—it can even shield poke heads.

•You can't buffer any aerials out of a shield drop.

•Yes, you can technically bair twice out of a short hop, but the second one wont get any hitboxes out and will just be auto-canceled and completely pointless. You can, however, dj after a sh bair which is really useful and should be practiced.

Last edited:
Top Bottom