• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff a starter in the Wii U version!

Rayopuff

Smash Apprentice
GUYS, I HAVE FINALLY HAD MY WISH GRANTED,

Jigglypuff will not be unlockable in the Wii U version, she's a starter! she finally gets the recognition she deserves!

she looked a little weird at times but still cute as heck!

hope this is ok as a thread since Jigglypuff has always been unlockable until now

Forget about Mewtwo!, this is more important news!

Shog

Smash Ace
Maybe this happend for a reason...
Jigglypuff might be the best Pokemon in the game...
you heard it here first..eh second...you heard it here folks

Coonce

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty psyched. Unlocking her nearly last was a pain.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
And yet they still haven't added her to the official site

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Very happy with this, but I honestly hoped that we'd just unlock the entire roster by just connecting a 3DS with the full roster to the Wii U. Either way she looks absolutely glorious in HD, and I'm happy I'll be able to play her right as I pick up the game.

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
Well jigglypuff sure looks weird and blobby in the stream now doesnt she. Having to unlock her last was a pain so I guess this is good. Even though it wouldn't have mattered for someone like me cuz I can just transfer my 3DS data over to unlock all the characters from the get-go.

Hot Uncle Sparky

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4356-0645-2703
I was hoping Jiggs was the one who could hold the title for always being unlockable. Kinda disappointing, really.

Grovbi

Smash Rookie
Awesome! I'm glad that she's been promoted, but it stinks that she doesn't have the special 'always unlockable' title anymore. I suppose it's better than being one of the last characters you unlock, though.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
With both Jigglypuff and Bowser Jr on the starting roster, I don't have to unlock anyone else for my mains. :3

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
I was gonna say that now there's gonna be less to do/unlock in the game but then again the wiiU version does have like x2615789 more things to do than the 3DS.

"In fact, it's INNN-COMPARABLEE!!!"

Top Bottom