• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jiggly goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varist

Smash Lord
hungrybox since youre the only good puff i need some help with jiggly

since im gonna be the best player in texas i need to figure out what i should do in a match for like goals

if i'm fighting fox like what should I be waiting for like, whole match trying to get an uthrow and rest if no di or bair chain if di or something like that

i need direction with puff or it's hard to **** people. not just fox, falco and everyone else too

this information could benefit all the jigglys so please post it when youre done resting

get it

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
If you have a question for a specific user, send them a Private Message instead of creating a thread.

If you have information that you think is useful, feel free to post it. But, creating another thread with old information is just as unsightly and you would be better off posting in an already existing thread. Unless you have a discussion to start, than a new thread is appropriate.

Also, Juan rarely checks these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom