• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JCFF with Bidou?

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
Is it possible to release the Jump button and Press the Special-Stick down to JCFF?
I couldn't do it so far but there may be some special ways to do it.

And if it doesn't work, is it possible to do the 'grounded' JCFF N-air without an Attack-Stick?

Thanks in anticipation!

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
JCFF is executed by releasing jump at the same time as pressing down and Bidou doesn't affect this so using Bidou should not make any difference.

As for your second question, in theory it is possible to do the hitlag canceled JCFF Nair without Attack Stick but in practice this is ultra hard and hardly practical (even with Attack Stick it has hardly proven to be practical, go figure).

Glitchy_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nintend0pr0
JCFF is executed by releasing jump at the same time as pressing down and Bidou doesn't affect this so using Bidou should not make any difference.

As for your second question, in theory it is possible to do the hitlag canceled JCFF Nair without Attack Stick but in practice this is ultra hard and hardly practical (even with Attack Stick it has hardly proven to be practical, go figure).
I think it might need an input longer than 1 frame since still dind't manage to do it with the Special-Stick (maby I'm simply messing up the timing)
It might be something like
[Frame 1]: Jump + Down
[Frame 2]: Release Jump + Down

Thoughts on this?

Top Bottom