• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JC Shine

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
I know it's not useful for most people, but watching Lunin JC shine someone to 200+ % against a wall is one of the most amazing things I ever seen in smash.
I would love to see a video of that.

And jc shining is useful.. on shields. And as a mindgame. you just have to be smart enough to stop after you've left the ground. And on pokemon stadium, you can waveshine in place (which is really slow) or you can JC shine 3 times, drillshine, do some amazing techinical thing, and then upsmash. everyone can waveshine, but JC shining looks good, sounds cool (in the game), and it is hard to do.

I can do two shines with fox sometimes and four with falco. Falcos is a lot easier.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I would love to see a video of that.

And jc shining is useful.. on shields. And as a mindgame. you just have to be smart enough to stop after you've left the ground. And on pokemon stadium, you can waveshine in place (which is really slow) or you can JC shine 3 times, drillshine, do some amazing techinical thing, and then upsmash. everyone can waveshine, but JC shining looks good, sounds cool (in the game), and it is hard to do.

I can do two shines with fox sometimes and four with falco. Falcos is a lot easier.
i love catching someone against the tiny lip on the ground when the stage changes on pokemon stadium, and rapidly jc shining them, it looks so funny.

Kiyoru

Smash Cadet
Thank you straight8.

They're a little slow right now, because I'm still really new to them, as with a lot of the techniques I used in the video.

Top Bottom