• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jan 20th, 2015] Smash @ Johnny B's (Lakeland, FL)

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
EDIT: DISREGARD THIS POST AS IT PREVIOUSLY WAS.

This will be the last week of 6PM. Next week we're getting bumped up to 5PM.

Last edited:

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Update again, we're bumped back up to 6PM after discussing it with the store owner.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Guys, if you're coming to this, PLEASE bring a set up. Tourney couldn't happen this week because nobody brought set ups. In the future, please bring any and all equipment you can. Don't let this happen again in the future.

Now then, on a more positive note, I'd like to announce that we'll be adding a new event to our roster.

Mystery Game of the Week.
Each week, I'll bring in a random game that can be played 1v1. My goal is to bring in a game that everyone will have little to no experience with. Entry for this event will be $1, winner takes all. The game won't be revealed until AFTER everyone has entered.

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
Are tournaments still being held at Johnny B's? If so, how often and when is the next one?

K1k1

Smash Rookie
NNID
iggyputmynamebol
That's right! Lakeland will finally be hosting regular tournaments. Expect more where this came from.

3234 S Florida Ave,
Lakeland, Florida 33803

((Store does not have a marquee sign! Look for the Jet's Pizza sign instead. Same plaza, right next door!))

Event starts at 6PM. Please be punctual.

((SETUPS DESPERATELY NEEDED!!! Bring anything and everything you can!))

$2.00 Door Fee
$3.00 Per Event

Events hosted:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Project M 3.5

Rulesets
All events are BYOC

Project M
4 Stock. 8 mins.
No DSR
No items
Stagelist: Bottom=Neutral/Middle=Counterpick
Gentlemen's clause is in effect.
Striking is 1-2-2-1
Game breaking bug will auto forfeit the set.
Pause rules in effect. Makes sure pauses are mutual.

Sm4sh Wii U
2 Stock. 5 mins.
No DSR
No items
Stagelist
Neuttrals: Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise
Counterpicks: Battleship Halberd, Skyloft, Delfino, Castle Siege, and Pilotwings.
1-2-1 Stage striking

Melee
4 Stock. 8 mins
No DSR
No items
Stagelist: FD,BF,YS, DL, FoD= Neutral/PS=Counterpick
Striking is 1-2-1
Game breaking will forfeit.
Pause rules in effect.

For more information, PM me here on Smashboards or contact the venue on Facebook
Is smash 4 wii u events still active? Do we need to bring wii u? Is these a weekly event?

Mr. Potatobadger

Smash Apprentice
Yo, if this is still active I'll bring setups and friends. This is pretty close to me so I hope it's still relevant.

Top Bottom