• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ivysaur, Yoshi and Lucario

Gil.

Smash Rookie
In my locals I've been having a lot of trouble with these three.

Ivysaur seems to be able to kill me from really low percent's, as I'm not the most heavy character, so I need some tips to deal with him rather than my usual. Infact all of these characters abuse my love of pits air game a lot, so I need to know options I have on ground to stop them. The Lucario that's an issue has a habit of Side-B in air to dunk me right off stage, as I spend so much time in air and the Yoshi just has insane control in the air with eggs and his awesome midair combo game.

I need to know how to approach characters with such strong anti-air games that hurt me, as I know it's not a pit weakness, but a me weakness.

http://www.twitch.tv/underworld_asylum/b/533645812 (5 Hours in) is some of my play, if you have any other critique to offer my play in general, I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom