• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've just done the unthinkable!!!

nintendude7cubed

Smash Rookie
im sure there are plenty of people who can kick my *** even with me playing as my awesome main character, yoshi.. BUT... can any of you stray away from that main guy and beat classic mode on hard with pichu? thats right.. i just did!! this finally completes the roster of all of the characters. i finally beat smash bros melee classic mode with every character without getting game over may i add. now i never have to suffer with that worthless little rodent ever again! (at least until i get to him on normal adventure but im sure brawl will be out by then) :psycho:

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
sorry for triple posting on your thread! Lol!! anyways Shadow For Brawl!! he's the best character in the world besides Snake and Fox!!!

nintendude7cubed

Smash Rookie
ive actually heard requests for shadow from my friends.. in my opinion, i think knuckles would be more of a unique character if any for the hedgehog family...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
classic mode is easy, also, you didnt say the number of lives you had. I could do it easy with two and probably pull it off at one with some practice...
now adventure mode on hard with pichu, THAT is difficult.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
It's not very hard at all. Now try to get No Damage Clear on Hard with Pichu, now that's insane.

crazyfaxmachine

Smash Rookie
congrats! now the real question, are you gunna do veryhard now? I beat that with link no contiunes... hard as hell even with 5 lives D=

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Lol

Random Crap I've done with Pichu:
Beat Hard mode, no stock loss
Beat Very Hard mode, 1 stock loss >.<(stupid crazy hand)
Beat Event Match 50 no(non-self inflicted) damage
Beat Event Match 51 no stock loss

Never got a no damage clear with pichu on ANYTHING, and I dont think its even possible >_>

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Never got a no damage clear with pichu on ANYTHING, and I dont think its even possible >_>
Actually, it's very possible. I've done it about 5 or 6 times myself. My current score with Pichu in Classic Mode is 1,352,050, and the WR is 1379950 by Black Clothes Link. Pichu has to be the most frustrating character to get NDC with though: a lot of his attacks hurt himself. Nonetheless, it is possible. ;)

MarthBeast

Smash Apprentice
Dude why would you say that you did the unthinkable because almost every body here did it within the first two days the game came out

Top Bottom