• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ive got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Thank you all for coming to my thead. Ive got an important question and it could either make me or break me when it comes to tournaments.

Should i either

A.) Pick 1 main

B.) Pick 1 main and 1 alt

C.) Pick random

D.) Counter pick

Now the reason why i ask this is because i have a hard time just staying with 1 character because i never think i picked the right character and sometimes i just get bored lol. I really do want to take this game to the next level and kickass in tournaments but 1st i have to know what im going to do.

I really do enjoy ice climbers but they cant bthrow > dthrow > bthrow > dthrow > rinse and repeat on every character... or at least i cant, i can only do it on MK and Pikachu.

So i was thinking about counter picking which i think is very uncommon and thats what i want to be, i dont want to be just another brawler you know, i like to be different.

I like winning.. who doesnt so why not make the game easier for me to win and just counter pick?

If someone could.. can someone send me a link of all the MUs and all the counter pick stages as in what the best stage is for every character and whats the worst stage for every character.

Thank you all for reading all of this and i hope someone can help me out on this. Oh and dont forget the links :)

PZ

Smash Lord
Dude didnt you ask this in the social? Also why are you making a thread<.<
You only make a thread when its confirmed you found something new or it is needed or apparently tourney hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom