• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been catching up to speed

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I'll make this short since it's late but I got a lot of time to play Brawl+ this weekend and have been trying to catch up so I can help with whatever else needs to be done. Which is why I ask: What do we still want to do? I remember saying we'd never include a JC shine, and look where we are now. :laugh: (not bad mouthing that, so don't freak) What characters do we want to look at still? PSA is cool, but I still fear we could get off track with it's awesome power.

Either way, I'm gonna write my character thoughts in here tomorrow and my good friends are gonna email me their thoughts on the guys they played a lot. They'll probably write suggestions, I have no idea how much more we plan to change so I guess no harm, no foul.

P.S. The only reason I caught up to speed was so I could hang with you Falco400. Since you said you missed me and all.

Top Bottom