• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iTunes question.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I have all my songs on iTunes, from which i download them from limewire/frostwire and drag them into iTunes. So here's my question: How could I get all my songs from my current iTunes to say a new computer?

Liovidal007

Smash Cadet
well, the way i would do it is by syncing my iPod to the iTunes library. then in the new computer i would download ephPod which is a program that allows u to organize music on your iPod and also extract the music from the iPod into whichever computer you're using. its a free program, just google it. hope this helped

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
well, the way i would do it is by syncing my iPod to the iTunes library. then in the new computer i would download ephPod which is a program that allows u to organize music on your iPod and also extract the music from the iPod into whichever computer you're using. its a free program, just google it. hope this helped
Very helpful, like the perfect answer, quadruple kudos to you (just made that up) lol

Sensai

Smash Master
Another way to do this, assuming either you don't have too much music or that you have a large enough external, is to simply copy all of the files from your iTunes folder onto the new computer.

/shrugs

OR, if you REALLY wanna have fun with it, you could show the hidden files on your iPod after you've plugged it in and drag and drop the files in the 'Music' folder to your iTunes. Given, if they're labeled poorly on iTunes Library A, then they'll be labeled as like....FKAL on the new one. :-/

Top Bottom