• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

iTunes & Album Artwork

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I've bought an album(Scream Aim Fire Deluxe Edition by BFMV) and was going to upload it into my library. Unfortunately, iTunes couldn't get the information about the album, so I put it in myself.

The real problem has been giving it ablum artwork. Usually, I can just copy and paste an image from Google, no problem. Yet, every time I've done this, the image has shown up plain black on my iPod.

The exact same thing has only happened one other time, with a Paper Mario soundtrack.

Any suggestions for help are excepted. Thanks a whole heap.

Lazlo Falconi

Smash Cadet
If you've ripped it as an MP3 you can use TagTuner to add the album art as an actual ID3 tag. You'll need to save the artwork to your computer first. TagTuner costs money but the free trial lasts a pretty long time, and when it runs out you can still use some basic functions of the program. Don't know if it works on AAC files though.

Top Bottom