• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITT: How to play Ganondorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Now, I'm no Linguini, Bushman, or Tipman, but I believe myself to be one of the better Ganondorf players in my state (as do others). I can do all the advanced techniques, have decent mindgames (or so I'm told </humility> :p) and do fairly well in the tournaments I attend (which are few, though my doing well says much, considering I rarely play this game anymore).

I've mained Ganondorf basically my entire time playing SSB:M, and I feel I know the ins and the outs of the character. I admit I'm not anywhere near the pro level, though I do feel I have a Pro Level understanding of the Character (See: AngeloBangelo). I'd also like to further aspiring Ganondorf players. I stress the fact that you should not listen to the nay sayers who continue to poke and prod you, telling you Ganondorf is a crappy character, that he sucks, that he can only go "so far" (Note: All three of those things are 100% true). You must not listen to them, you must continue your quest to become great with something that is mediocre (at best).

Alas, I have spoken enough, I now present to you, my guide to Ganondorf. The In's and Out's, everything there is to know about Ganondorf. Thanks for your time. :)

Toecutter's Guide, "Everything Ganondorf"

Metà

Smash Master
Toecutter, you have taught me so much about Ganondorf with this spectacular guide. He should get a nobel prize or something. Seriously, that's some of the best writing I've ever seen; I don't know how you do it.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Kill... drephen... kill... drephen

Yes, my liege, thebluedeath shall be eliminated. Immediatly. His power level is only 1000, far inferior to my own.
All hail Allah

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Toecutter, you have taught me so much about Ganondorf with this spectacular guide. He should get a nobel prize or something. Seriously, that's some of the best writing I've ever seen; I don't know how you do it.
Kill... drephen... kill... drephen

Yes, my liege, thebluedeath shall be eliminated. Immediatly. His power level is only 1000, far inferior to my own.
All hail Allah
Thank you, kin. Many people have asked "Why do you do this?", I simply reply, "Because I can.".

These kind words mean much to me, and prove much to others. I shall continue in my ways, and continue to refute such illegitimate claims brought upon me by insolent souls.

My advice may appear to be in code, hidden, or non-existent. But it is there, and it is legitimate advice. Having never placing in the lower half of any tournament, my skill should not be in question. Large tournaments, they rave? 17th out of 102, I rest my case.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
How many 100+ people tournies have you attended? How many have you reached the brackets in?

Secondly, time for fitting quotes:

"I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! "

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
yes, of course, destroy all trucks bringing copies of Brawl to N.C., of course. Of course, what if he sees my cut toe, he'll know who I am. The powers of a Dominion Lord are strong, but he has so many frat-boy fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom